• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Anyone for Hidden Falls Adventure Park & Lite Off-Roading in TX?

bendyprissy

Thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone wanted to get a trip together for some "non-extreme" off-roading to HFAP. Sorry guys but you know how wimpy I am so far & was thinking nothing over a level 3. Don't know if any of you are interested or not. Would give me a chance to test out my new shoes.

Here are my open days with work:
Oct. 4-6 (Fri-Sun)
Oct. 11-16 (Fri-Wed)
Oct. 20-22 (Sun-Tues)
Oct. 26-30 (Sat-Wed)

And then I have to wait for my next schedule to come out. Let me know if any of you are interested.

frumaker

I want to go after Moab but want to do a mix of trails. Maybe two days.

You're picking Moab over hidden falls? Geez Matt, where are your priorities? Lol. You guys have fun.

Wish I could do Moab or hidden falls. But since I don't have my new ride yet, I'm out all around.

FRU

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Yeah I am working on priorities now. All that Chinese food has me mixed up.
Fru if you want to go to Moab meet me Thursday night in Dallas and you can ride with me .

You're picking Moab over hidden falls? Geez Matt, where are your priorities? Lol. You guys have fun.

Wish I could do Moab or hidden falls. But since I don't have my new ride yet, I'm out all around.

FRU

frumaker

Fru if you want to go to Moab meet me Thursday night in Dallas and you can ride with me .

Dang Matt, if I woulda had a little more notice I woulda taken you up on that. Thanks for the offer though. I have been wanting to go back to Moab ever since we left. I'll get my raptor up to par and maybe next October I'll be able to make it. Maybe Chris and I can convoy and also break in his new rubicon. Be safe.

FRU

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
I wish I has said something sooner. It is a long trip alone, I know I think this is 12 or 13 trips for me and most alone. Plan on April and just ride with me.

Dang Matt, if I woulda had a little more notice I woulda taken you up on that. Thanks for the offer though. I have been wanting to go back to Moab ever since we left. I'll get my raptor up to par and maybe next October I'll be able to make it. Maybe Chris and I can convoy and also break in his new rubicon. Be safe.

FRU

bendyprissy

That sounds good Matt & we can just ride with one of you on the more extreme trails if y'all don't mind. And Fru, I don't mind waiting till November if that's what you need. Y'all just let me know what's good for you. Or we could head up to your neck of the woods Matt.

I want to go after Moab but want to do a mix of trails. Maybe two days.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
November might work for me. Wheeling in Utah in October, AZ in early November so Texas late November might be good.

SickStringC

Sounds good to me.

Any excuse to break in my new toy is welcome! :cheers:

IMG_1659.jpg

SickStringC

Just a heads-up. Jkfreaks.com will be holding their annual Freaks and the Falls outing the weekend of October 18th. There are something like 180 jeeps confirmed. Probably not the best weekend for us as it will be super crowded. I'm signed up and probably won't go just because I don't even know if I want to see that place with almost 200 vehicles on the trails. In fact, screw it. I'm going right now. I want to see what this thing can do and I can't wait.

Last edited:

ROM4D

A few friends and I were going to go this month and decided to push it back until November as well. I'll keep an eye on this thread and hopefully we can make it down there the same weekend.

Hunner

I may be up for this. 8 hour drive for me.
Those of you that stay overnight, where is the best place you have already tried?
I'm looking at places on the lake. I may bring a boat and come early or stay late or both. lol
I been looking at several.

Last edited:

frumaker

there are a lot of hotels right by the lake and with lake view. try howard johnson in marble falls or la quinta
Those of you that stay overnight, where is the best place you have already tried?
I'm looking at places on the lake. I may bring a boat and come early or stay late or both. lol

frumaker

if we do this sometime in November, ill come out as long as I can ride with someone. I still wont have the raptor by then

SickStringC

It's a pretty lake - great for wakeboarding and such in the summer and a lot of folks fish it when the weather cools off and the wakeboard and wakesurfing traffic isn't so bad. PM me if you bring a boat. I'll send you a link to nautical charts. There are submerged boulders to be aware of if you like your hull and prop shaft.

Sent from my mind via telepathy.