• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 with the "3rd row" jump seat.

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Does anybody here have one of those? I would like to see some pics of how that works. and what kind of space it takes up. :thumbs:

Scarsman

Sponsor
Do you mean the stock seat? Mine is a 2005 with the one person seat. Only goes half way across the cargo area. In 2008, I think, they changed it to a double seat that went all the way across.

If you mean the OEM seat I can get a pic of mine tomorrow.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

Zach

Mall Crawler
08-09 had the full third row seat. Not much room in the back after that. Might be able to fit a couple gallons of milk back there. Twinmill knows. My 05 when I bought it didn't have the half seat. I bought one cheap and then ditched it. I carry to much stuff for wheeling it.

You looking for a 2??? Great choice if so

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Well I'm in the market for a vehicle with some sort of third row seating..... If I can get a full third row that would be sweet but a single seat would probably do the job. And everybody knows that I want an H2 so.....

If anybody has pic of the half or full seats or whatever it is... I would love to see what it's like.

MessiaH2

I just took mine out so no pics, sorry... 2003 Full OEM seat.

Seat FILLS the back of the truck. When 3rd row full seat is in - the most you can fit is a golf bag! Full seat only seats 2 with belts so legally it seats 7... I only put kids back there but most of the time I have it in my garage so i can actually use the cargo area. I think the single seat back there is more practical if you can get away with seating for 6. Good luck

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Thanks. Really I would only need a single seat back there but then again H2 would only be my daily driver in the winter and it would be mostly for weekend trips around town with the fam. The wife and I are talking about having a third child so we would need something that fits two boosters and a car seat.

ArtHummer

Google for pics and found this for later model H2

5729_st0320_053.jpg

4091-053-3rd-row-seats-480.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

cargo.jpg

Savethereef

Wow that looks sweet with doubles in the back. I my self have a single only. The left side is filled in my two 12 woofers @ 1100 watts

Sent from my Galaxy 4S

MessiaH2

those doubles look great. Mine was factory 03' and NOT as nice for sure. Mine will not fold forward at all!!! SUCKS, the most i can do is slide it all the way forward and lean the backrest all the way forward to make some room in cargo area. I would leave it in if it folded forward.

I would stay away from the kind i have for sure and try and find one like pictured above. Sweet! thanks ART

mudbug

trail blazer
I take my 3rd seat out of my 05 when I wheel. I myself would like a full third row seat. I haven't taken a measurement but I wonder if a tahoe 3rd row seat would fit using a one of the mount kits sold on ebay.

HUMMERDAD

For those of us who have the older models don't forget the spare is in the cargo area so not much room with the 3rd row seat in. I have mine wrapped in plastic sealed up from the elements and kept in a closet for temperature control. I have a German Shepard and she take up the seating area back there. When she not hanging over the back seat. The recommendation would be to get a model with the spare on the out side as converting will cost ya about a grand for a decent after market set up.

MessiaH2

Sorry for the delay
1st pic shows how it mounts, kinda a pain in the ass to screw in those T boltsIMG_20130925_113607_004.jpg

Front viewIMG_20130925_113444_452.jpgvery basic
only leans forward a small amount, has a few setting and leans back until it hits back hatchIMG_20130925_113500_180.jpg

Just threw this in just in case you wanted to see it...IMG_20130925_113533_003.jpg...LOL

Overall, it works but that is about it. limited functionality, totally takes up the whole back area.. like i said before i would rather have the one pictured above that is a single and flips forward out of the way or a double that does that too. Stationary like this kinda blows.

Last edited:

BlueSteeleHorse07

H2 Third Row Jumpseat

Does anybody here have one of those? I would like to see some pics of how that works. and what kind of space it takes up. :thumbs:

Here are some pics of my third row jumpseat, on one of the pics, I left one of those sport seats (that I use to watch my grandkids games, i.e., soccer), didn't have a tape measurement available. But when I go to Lowes, I can still load up the cargo area with up to 15 - 64 quarts bag of either potting mix or top soil.

Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0007[1].jpg
    IMG_0007[1].jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,586
  • IMG_0008[1].jpg
    IMG_0008[1].jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_0009[1].jpg
    IMG_0009[1].jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_0010[1].jpg
    IMG_0010[1].jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_0011[1].jpg
    IMG_0011[1].jpg
    89 KB · Views: 837
  • IMG_0012[1].jpg
    IMG_0012[1].jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_0013[1].jpg
    IMG_0013[1].jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 601

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Here are some pics of my third row jumpseat, on one of the pics, I left one of those sport seats (that I use to watch my grandkids games, i.e., soccer), didn't have a tape measurement available. But when I go to Lowes, I can still load up the cargo area with up to 15 - 64 quarts bag of either potting mix or top soil.

Dan

Thanks for the pics! Looks like plenty of room for me!

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
08/9 have split 3rd row seat. Don't have pics since I removed them after I bought the truck. Split feature is usable if you need some room in the back or get a roof rack.