• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Steve Jobs died

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Wow! He must have been really sick when he stepped down. That's too bad - the world needs more innovators like him!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Guy was definitely a creative genius. Can't believe how quickly he passed; he must have really hung in there for a long time.

Big2dabank

He was one of the people I would have loved to have met and spent about an hour with just talking. Very inspiring person. May he rest in peace. I am sure he will have a grand time continuing to being an innovator in the afterlife.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Even though I have had bad experiences with his products, and could never figure out the iPhone craze, if it were not for the iPhone, Android phones would not be where they are today. He was too young to die, but I guess that is life.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definitely a creative genius with the unique gift of bringing his best ideas to the marketplace in a successful way. I have had Apple computers, iPods, iPads and iPhones. All very good products that worked very well for me. He dragged the entire tech industry forward with him. RIP Steve.

theBroken

t_hero.png

Tractordoll

It's sad. After being a PC fan for a long long time, I have finally come around and decided my next notebook will be a macbook pro. Not to mention that my ipad is pretty darn sweet.