• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Happy Birthday to H4O!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Two fantastic years!

Thank you for two great years of H4O. You all have contributed to making H4O the best destination for Hummer fans. The information here is widely praised and the camaraderie between the members is unprecedented. Many thanks to M22Klars, Gunner45, 3Hummers and Bigunit for their support in getting this place off the ground and keeping it running. Thanks to Hans3T for spreading the H4O gospel. Thanks to the Chapter Presidents and VPs for their local support. Thanks to Hummjay and Nacho for their contributions in giving H4O its visual identity.

Here are some of the raw numbers, which can be found on the front page of the forum.
Threads: 6,181
Members: 1,607

P1010338-1024x819.jpg

Zach

Mall Crawler
Just glad to be here thanks to everyone here. You all made it happen. Not to mention the higher ups. You guys are awesome. And Alex thank you for this place. You could have had at least a mt tire. Not the normal mall crawler tire.

spillKill

Just want to say that this form is the best and most friendlyest?(is that a word lol) and I'm proud to say I am a member! Also my bday is the 6th so easy to remember haha

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
2 years already?? Time flies. Here's to many more! :cheers:

Sent with Tapacrack