• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H40 group camping this weekend?

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Hey all, just figured I'd toss this out there to gauge interest, and see if any of you are down for a meet n greet camping and exploration run this weekend. Am thinking about heading up to Cultus creek campground thurs night for a few nights. Gonna poke my nose aRound some trails up that way.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got a Psycho Squad camping wheeling trip I am missing this weekend because the truck is in pieces. Might make the opening day of dove season in the Phoenix area but haven't figured that out yet.

Scarsman

Sponsor
Well, this weekend I have to drive to the far east side of the state to help someone move here to the far west side of the state. So that will be my weekend. Hope you get some takers.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I think the wife, the dogs and I might head west instead and work our way down the coast and south down 101 to Cali over the course of a few days. Gonna find spots to head up into the mountains to camp here and there if the camp grounds are full and we can't camp on the beaches.

SuperBuickGuy

I think my weekend will be full with SAR - but that would be a lot of fun.

I'm strange, but my favorite time to camp is late September through Thanksgiving... rainy, cold, stormy... perfect :) (I'm a sicko)