• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

LED corner lights

Fish

I want to get some LED corner lights but I have a question. All the lights I see on ebay have a chrome trim which I don't like. The lights on my 2 now don't have any trim. So what's the deal? Here are pics of my lights and the eBay lights.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

BlueSteeleHorse07

Even if you painted it the same color as your vehicle, it just don't look right, is it supposed to be mounted within the enclosure of the OEM lights thus making the LED light smaller in size than the OEM or installed outside making it look like the lights were framed with chrome frame; hard to distinguish how it is supposed to be installed.

LoJac963

I've always liked them but wanted a set with the lens/led's in amber....not clear or black but no one makes them. I want the stock look but in full led. I said the hell with it a while back and just put SMD ceramic substrate LED towers in my stock housings.

LoJac963

Not much to take a pic of, its just the stock housings with an LED bulb inside so it is an instant on and off when the flasher is on. If you're talking about the bulb itself I'm sure I could dig one up for you. Or I could take a vid of them flashing if you'd like that.

dvl57

Fish,

Don't worry about the chrome trim....once installed you can't even see it.
It goes behind the front grill so no one will see it.

You'll understand what I'm talking about once you install it.

LED blinkers are cool. I had it installed on my previous deuce....I also installed STARR HID's......

On my current, I haven't messed with it.

I want to get some LED corner lights but I have a question. All the lights I see on ebay have a chrome trim which I don't like. The lights on my 2 now don't have any trim. So what's the deal? Here are pics of my lights and the eBay lights.