PDA

View Full Version : THORparts - Too many H3 Rear Bumpers!

4speedfunk
07-16-2013, 02:01 PM
FREE SHIPPING FOR 24 HOURS...starting right now!

http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11557&d=1345426723&thumb=1 (http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11557&d=1373997076)

Just gettin crazy!...I got a batch of H3 SUV rear bumpers right out of the powder-coat oven...still warm! I need to move these...too many to fit in my warehouse space. $500 shipped (to lower 48)! DON'T PURCHASE THRU THE THORPARTS WEBSITE. Instead PM me with your email address, and I will send you a PayPal link. VISA accepted...same day FREE shipping. Good on SUV rear bumpers only until 2:00pm EST tomorrow. See more bumper pics at:

http://www.thorparts.com/customer-installs/

08H3
07-16-2013, 04:02 PM
I have some spare room at the shop. If you wanted to bring a couple bumpers up for people to pick up if they were local to this area, I'd be happy to help.

RamRod
07-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Well build bumpers, love mine!

Paladine71
07-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Which style? I'm interested in one that has dual tow hooks, towing connection and rear-view camera opening.

4speedfunk
07-16-2013, 05:50 PM
There's only one style of rear bumper...it comes with a cut-out notch to clear the factory GM tow package. The bumper is designed to fit the GM tow package and if you are running an aftermarket hitch, some additional trimming may be required. If you have a base-model (without a hitch) or if you are doing something custom, I can include a matching blank-off panel to fill the cut-out area. A drivers-side tow hook can be easily added by drilling a couple holes (hole locations are located on the backside of every bumper). There is no pre-drilled camera mount but many customers have added both factory and aftermarket cameras.

Here's a shot of one customer that moved the trailer socket to the other side of the spare and installed his stock camera in the face of the bumper. He also added the drivers-side tow-hook, and his own custom license plate mount (robbed from an H2?). These mods required some additional welding and re-coating but, it serves as just one example of what can be done...

-4sf

Schwarttzy
07-16-2013, 05:50 PM
Wow your really tempting me.

Ron46
07-16-2013, 06:45 PM
very tempting! :huh: i might have to pull the trigger on this one, how much does the bumper weigh?

Paladine71
07-16-2013, 06:55 PM
There's only one style of rear bumper...it comes with a cut-out notch to clear the factory GM tow package. The bumper is designed to fit the GM tow package and if you are running an aftermarket hitch, some additional trimming may be required. If you have a base-model (without a hitch) or if you are doing something custom, I can include a matching blank-off panel to fill the cut-out area. A drivers-side tow hook can be easily added by drilling a couple holes (hole locations are located on the backside of every bumper). There is no pre-drilled camera mount but many customers have added both factory and aftermarket cameras.

Here's a shot of one customer that moved the trailer socket to the other side of the spare and installed his stock camera in the face of the bumper. He also added the drivers-side tow-hook, and his own custom license plate mount (robbed from an H2?). These mods required some additional welding and re-coating but, it serves as just one example of what can be done...

-4sf

That is exactly what I'm looking for.

Ron46
07-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Do you want to trade a bumper for a brand new 20" led bar :wink: plus some money!

Sneakysilver
07-24-2013, 07:24 PM
man why couldnt it be on the front bumpers! im in need of one

4speedfunk
07-24-2013, 08:45 PM
I got em...(actually, I've only got two and then I'm out).

hummer dude 210
03-13-2014, 10:53 PM
Have any bumpers left

4speedfunk
03-14-2014, 06:43 AM
This is a very old thread (check the date on the first post). I actually have piles of bumpers as of today (March 14, 2014). I forgot this post was out there....answers below:

Ron46...sorry,not needing any lighting. Rear bumper weighs approx 75 lbs. (85 lbs. shipping weight).
Sneakysilver...I have fronts also. Hundred bucks off if you buy both front & rear.
HD210...yup. I got piles-o-bumpers.