• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Back from the Dark Side

bro of bro of 3 & 3hummer

Well after a year of looking I finally sold the Jeep and bought an H3 Alpha to go along with the H1. As we are driving home with it I am mentally adding up rock rails, ucp, 33" tires, roof rak, lights etc. when my bride informs me that this is her Hummer and gives me her list of wants. Looks like this round goes to her s I am looking for some of the stuff we all take off of our Hummers. I need a set of chrome side steps(Lord help me get thru this), a set of the factory chrome roof rails, and a black(thank you) factory brush guard. If any of you have any of this stuff laying around in the garage let me know what you want for it. Funny I thought she had taken over the H1. Thanks, Mike

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Congrats on the H3 Mike. I have a set of OEM chrome side steps that you are welcome to (and soon to have 2 sets). What are those things worth - how does $100 sound? We would need to figure out a way to get them to you and save shipping. Is Dave passing thru Phoenix or Tucson anytime soon?

Last edited:

bro of bro of 3 & 3hummer

Souds good. Let me check with Dave and see if he will be out that way anytime soon. Are you going to Moab? He might could pick them up there. Thanks

Nongrats on the H3 Mike. I have a set of chrome side steps that you are welcome to (and soon to have 2 sets). What are those things worth - how does $100 sound? We would need to figure out a way to get them to you and save shipping. Is Dave passing thru Phoenix or Tucson anytime soon?

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Souds good. Let me check with Dave and see if he will be out that way anytime soon. Are you going to Moab? He might could pick them up there. Thanks

They are yours Mike. My plans for Moab are still up in the air & not looking promising on making it there in October (before anyone gives me any crap, if I don't make it, I promise that I will be there in April!). I will talk to Alex, as I never count him out from deciding at the last minute that he will be there. If so, we can tie them down on his roof rails and he can deliver them to either Dave or Matt. I already gave him something this past weekend to give to Dave for me just in case I can't make it.

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Hey Mike;

Welcome back from the dark side. I'm sure the H3 Alpha rides better than the Heep!

I have a set of 20" chrome Dick Cepek wheels that I'd trade you for the stock wheels off the H3 Alpha. They have Pirelli Scorpion A/T tires on them. Never mind on the Power Steps they are for an H3T.

Last edited:

bebe

I have roof rails w/keys :)

Congratulations to Barbara on her new H3 :thumbs:

I'll bring them to Moab as a gift from My H3 to hers LOL

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mike, that sounds like you aren't making it to Moab. I am hoping my critical events happen so that I can go. Might not know until the last minute. Truck will be packed and ready though.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Luis, bring the steps to the White Mountains.

Mike, congrats on the H3!

I knew it!
LMAO.gif

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Hey Luis, don't ya dare drop those damn steps on anybody! They belong in the attic with your Macarena cassette tape!
Bro of bro of bro of Uncle Bro, the logical thing on the steps where EVERYBODY is happy is to put the factory rock rails on and follow that up with the steps that belong on there. Sure, it's gonna cost more, but can you put a price tag on pride? Thought not------

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Twin, you of all people knocking someome for wanting to put a little chrome on their ride. :huh:...have you lost your mind?...or have you finally seen the light? What have you been smokin...and have you been secretly de-blinging the Deuce :wink:...inquiring minds want to know...and speaking of Macarena...
:) :giggle:
[video=youtube;sN62PAKoBfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN62PAKoBfE[/video]

TrailBreaker

Hey Mike,

I have a couple black GM H3 Grill Guards here at the shop I would love to get rid of. Shipping might be a killer though. I dont think I will be making the trip to Moab this October, but definitely count me in for the spring run. If you can wait that long, I will gladly bring it with me. I can also check into shipping if you like. It is boxed.

Jason
TrailBreaker