• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Why? - #3

ArtHummer

Looking at the "why? #2" reminded me about another instant of taking one crappy thing and slapping a "Luxury" logo on it and making it even worst.

P_ac1a1775578f491fbae2c93f71f69694.jpg

ArtHummer

Interesting statistic about Mark LT

Sales since it was released
Calendar YearAmerican sales
2005[SUP][5][/SUP]10,274
2006[SUP][6][/SUP]12,753
2008[SUP][7][/SUP]4,631
2009[SUP][8][/SUP]147

In 2010 the new generation came out for Mexican sales only... LOL
Can't believe so many people bought a hugely overpriced and ugly version of F150

ArtHummer

WOW... I didn't even know that it wasn't the first Lincoln truck... The first one was the Lincoln Blackwood and was even worst than Mark LT... LOL

Photo-of-Lincoln-Blackwood.jpg

Lincoln_wallpapers_179.jpg

Expendable

I think the Blackwood looked better than the Mark LT but the carpeted bed (I think the Tonneau was permanent too) was incredibly stupid. That and it was competing against the Escalade EXT which had a lot more options as well as usefulness.

SkinGripz

Always liked the look myself. Wouldnt pull a horse trailer with it, but bags of feed or mulch would be fine, and cruise in a bit of comfort and style. Ultimately, I decided on the H3T Alpha. Wouldnt pull a horse trailer with it, but bags of mulch or feed is fine, and cruise in a bit of comfort (not) and style...

"If at first you dont succeed, come back with a big damn stick". -My Dad
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk