• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Wheeling Recommendations for May 25-26th

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Let's throw up some wheeling ideas for May 25th or 26th, or both.

Cliff's Insane Terrain, Marseilles, Illinois

Badlands, Attica, Indiana

others? :corn:

jakesz28

The cliffs is OK and the last time I was there it was pretty muddy, had to pull each other out or use the winch. I just would like to find something a little different. The rock pile there is only a pile and no ledges. Haven't been to the badlands but I think that is mainly mud and wooded trails too. To bad we don't have some mountains around here for better climbs and ledges.

H3nightrod

Would love to hit any trail at this point. Cliffs is closer but Badlands has more trails. If we go to Badlands its a three hour drive for me plus Attica is one hour ahead of Chicago. I will probably show up in Attica around noon and find everyone on trail or lower parking lot

digglesworth

I've got too many projects going on to make this one.... Shocks, cb, new fluids, tie rods, rack mount, etc..... Gotta get some undercarriage protection too... Hopefully by summer it'll be ready... And the trails will be dryer in the summer....

jakesz28

I could go to the cliffs, but I would have to find a harder trail. I just don't like having trees being the increase in difficulties. It was fun the first time just hoping for more then mud. I would love to go to kansis rocks sometime. It would be best for me to go down the night before. Wheel the next day maybe stay the night and hit some caves or something with the family on the way home. Haven't been to badlands and it could be done in a day and closer to a few of you.
I tried starting a thread on the Kansas rocks but not much interest there.
wish I was closer to CO. or Utah. I miss Moab already.