• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

This forum

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I just wanted to take a minute and post a very sincere thank you to you folks on this forum. The friendliness, helpfulness, and unrestrictive attitude on here that you all have created is really cool. This is the only Hummer forum that I have joined for the above mentioned reasons. That hasn't stopped me from perusing some of our neighbors forums, but I consistently see over moderation, rudeness, and thoroughly pompous attitudes from folks who typically have a "senior member" title. That just makes me appreciate this forum that much more, re-affirms my choice to join H4O, and I very much look forward to learning more, continuing work on my rig, and hope some day to contribute in kind. I haven't ever been an avid wheeler as I wasn't exposed to it growing up and alot of 4x4 groups/ forums that I've looked into haven't typically been all that helpful or welcoming to folks coming in interested but pretty clueless. Ryan (H3slate) was friendly, helpful, and patient and between him and the rest of you all, that sets a high mark of quality for this club. I hope to meet more of you in person, wheel with ya, but for now, all I've got is a big, THANK YOU! I'm gonna stop being a big queer now, just figured I'd express my appreciation.

amrg

but I consistently see over moderation, rudeness, and thoroughly pompous attitudes from folks who typically have a "senior member" title. That just makes me appreciate this forum that much more, re-affirms my choice to join H4O, and I very much look forward to learning more, continuing work on my rig, and hope some day to contribute in kind.

I agree with you completely. Lets not forget that most of the members here are extremely friendly and patient with us new members!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words. The reasons you stated you aren't on other forums are basically why we started this one and why some of those members aren't allowed here.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
That's exactly the same reasons why I make this my one and only Hummer Forum. Got tired of the attitudes of some of the others. I like the live and let live attitude. Love this place :)

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

cbetts

NERD!!!
Those were some very kind words. We strive to make this place friendly. With such a large diverse group, there is bound to be some conflicting opinions Unlike some other forums, we respect each other's opinions even though we may not agree.

You make a great addition to our group! Thanks for joining and sharing your thoughts.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Pappibri

Here, here... Ditto all the above.. Lots of awesome helpful people on this site.. Hopefully can wheel with some of you one day....

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
I'm gonna stop being a big queer now, just figured I'd express my appreciation.
Do you need a tissue there Nancyboy?
Blah blah blah. Yeah, it's a great forum. Yeah, a buncha great guys who started this and keep it going. Let's all give each other great big hugs and get back to wrenching on our trucks and get 'em in the dirt before somebody breaks a nail :wink:

cbetts

NERD!!!
Blah blah blah. Yeah, it's a great forum. Yeah, a buncha great guys who started this and keep it going. Let's all give each other great big hugs and get back to wrenching on our trucks and get 'em in the dirt before somebody breaks a nail :wink:

ohsnap.gif

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
:giggle: asia-2006_1164811500_fuck_you.jpg

digglesworth

I couldn't agree more... I started on another forum when I bought my H3 about a month ago... I noticed a lot of threads turned into arguments over egos... I will be the first to admit that my responses can be as sarcastic as the next... but the information I have learned here is helping me turn my stock H3 into a reliable, trail worthy rig that will probably out-perform my driving abilities... thank you guys for putting up with post after post of stuff you guys have probably seen thousands of times.... it is all greatly appreciated....