• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Many thanks to Hans3T

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hans3T PMed me yesterday that our other domain name, h4o.co, was down. I looked into it and realized that I FUBARed and let the domain expire without renewing. I thought it was a goner having already been snatched up by some Chinese predator as the redirect was already in place.

Thanks to Hans catching it and the great work of the team at our host/registratar, hostgator.com, we were able to renew that domain name today and keep it in our possession. We're using h4o.co as a simple redirect right now but it may play a larger role in the future. Either way, I think it's just a pretty cool domain name.

Thank you Hans!:cheers:

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Yayyyy!
monkeys.gif
nice going!

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Don't thank me, thank my lethargic hands. God help me if I was gonna type out hummer4x4offroad.com 30 times a day... :wink:

Sent with Tapacrack

Zach

Mall Crawler
While we are at the thanks, I would like to thank Alex and everyone else for keeping this ship running and a float. This is the absolute best Hummer forum and most active around.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I have a canned thank you speech about the forum, if you want me to post it.

Alrock, 3hummers & Gunner45, what do you guys think. Should I share it with everyone? I put a lot of thought into it and got some really great feedback from my fellow Admin/Super Mod colleagues, whom apparently were very impressed with my way with words! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint