• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Licensed H3 Golf Cart

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
The HUMMER H3 is the first proportionally correct and only Licensed custom Estate/Golf Car styled after the HUMMER H3. It includes features such as 15 inch custom built and proportioned HUMMER wheels, rugged all aluminum I-beam chassis, Genuine HUMMER Chrome grill, functional headlights, tail lights, turn signals and fog lights and a Rear Bench Seat. The HUMMER H3 Estate/Golf Car is the new industry standard for custom luxury electric vehicles.The ACG Hummer H3® Golf Cars manufactured by ACG, Inc. are "Officially Licensed" by General Motors. The quality of the Hummer H3® begins in the engineering of the car from the ground up. The Hummer H3® is built using completely new parts,not a golf car conversion. Over $15k New! Never Titled!
The frame is made from rugged and corrosion-proof all aluminum I-beams. The Hummer H3® uses a long lasting 48-volt system to ensure maximum range using industry leading Trojan T-875 batteries managed by a computerized controller.
The Optional Wolfe Hi-Output AC motor is powerful enough to move you and your passengers at speeds up to 30 miles per hour and yet it is efficient enough to deliver a higher range than the industry average.
This Hummer H3® also features an on-board 12-volt converter that gives you an in-dash power source to power you cell phone or laptop computer. Functional Hood featuring lockable storage space.
For added safety, this Hummer H3® has been outfitted with headlights, brake lights, turn signals, flashers, horn, seat belts, premium audio system, digital info display, color matched hard top, tinted windshield, onboard DeltaQ Technologies IntelliQ computer controlled charging system so that you can drive and charge your car anywhere there is an standard power outlet, and it's the only golf cart to feature a standard 4-wheel braking system, which includes the use of front wheel hydraulic disk brakes.
With all of the standard features that have been engineered into the Hummer H3®, ACG, Inc. has reset the bar in the Custom Electric Vehicle industry to a level that has never before been seen and that other companies can only hope to come close to.
Engineered to be the best custom luxury vehicle, the HUMMER H3 was designed on a rugged, all aluminum I-beam chassis. It boasts the roomiest seating area and the most legroom of any Custom Electric Vehicle in the world. The interior is ergonomically designed with cup holders in the center console, and all of the controls and switches right at your fingertips.
Overall Length 124 Inches
Overall Width 51 Inches
Height to top of Windshield 55 Inches
Wheelbase 78 Inches
Ground Clearance 7.2 Inches
Weight
(standard vehicle no batteries) 541 lb.
Weight
(Curb, with Batteries) 1,200 lb.
Weight
(GVWR) 1,800 lb.
Wheels
Front 15"x7.5"
Wheels
Rear 15"x7.5"
Tire Size
Front 205/65 R15
Tire Size
Rear 205/65 R15
Brakes
Front Hydraulic Disk
Brakes
Rear 7" Mechanical Drum Type
Drive Motor Direct Drive
48 Volts
3-phase AC, 17.5 hp
Transaxle Double Reduction, high speed gears
Electrical System 48 volts DC
Batteries Six (6) @ 8V each in series = 48V DC
Speed Controller Wolfe Hi Performance
Steering Rack and Pinion
Chassis Aluminum I-Beam
Body One-piece Fiberglass Composite
Body Finish Automotive Paint
Interior Material Marine-type Vinyl

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Soo pimp! Man I could drink alot of beer around the miniature golf course on that thing! I wonder if it's more socially acceptable to run over children with that vs a full size 3.... Hmmm...

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Sooo this image.jpgis to this image.jpg

what this image.jpgis to this image.jpg

it's a whole new sport! ParkWheelin!

Hunner

The Golf cart has been around for awhile. I had this saved from years ago with someone in it for scale.