• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 SUT or H3 Alpha- Are there any good ones left?

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
I have searched high and low for both a 05 Desert Sand or 07/08 Black SUT. I did find an 08 Black SUT, but the dealer wants almost $45K for it. It's time for that one to get all the fluids changed. brakes, etc. $42K was what I was hoping for. I found an 05 Desert Sand SUT also, but had almost 100K on it. Cheap enough, but a ton of reconditioning to do. So without any luck on that front, I started looking for an H3 Alpha again. I found an H3T Alpha, no Nav or leather, but overall in OK condition. Miles were OK at about 50K. But had title issues. So I passed on that one. I am finding myself looking at other options due to the lack of a low mile SUT/ H3A. When it comes down to it, I like my rigs very clean. Reconditioning to the shape I want them in, brings the cost up to the point I could have bought one new almost. DAMN YOU GM! I hope AMG brings them all back....not holding my breath though.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Been looking foe a clean low mileage H2 myself.

All I can say is: Good luck! :cheers:

Sent with Tapacrack

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Tim TomP's truck is for sale and as far as clean and quality it meets your standards and it already has a lot of mods. As far as good clean SUT's or Alphas I can look down here we do see a fair number of low mile no offroad history trucks. Right now I am driving Dave's wife's Alpha which is built and nice but I don't know if JJ would part with it.

skeptic

Do you want an H3 Alpha or an H3T alpha? At any given time there are a half dozen or so what appear to be clean H3T Alphas in the US on autotrader.com. This is based on my random sampling when I look to see if there is one in my area, probably once every 3 or 4 months. I don't watch them, so my occasional random search may be way off. I'm sure there are far more H3 Alphas out there, bound to be some clean low-mileage ones. The trick is finding one close enough, or to be willing to fly across the country and drive it back.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just follow Dave around till one falls out of his pocket.

He will never miss it.

2007HummerH2

I may consider selling my H3 Championship Edition. It is an alpha. It has 41K miles. Really nice condition....I'm very picky myself. I'm not asking a lot. Only reason for selling is because my fiance and I bought a new home and I don't need two hummers right now.
I had listed it on ebay a while back. I think you can still look at the listing here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cham...2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&forcev4exp=true

Let me know if you are interested...thanks!
BTW, your inbox is full.

Fox93

Don't give up man. Last week I almost bought an 05 yellow h2 with 100k miles! Right before I did I stumbled upon a maroon 06 h2 with 60k miles. They are out there waiting to be found!