• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Help - Need Automotive Enthusiast Data

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Hey all, I am working on a project for class and I am looking for a little guidance.

The particular project that I am working on right now requires a lot of data regarding automotive enthusiast clubs. Specifically, the number of automotive clubs and/or forums in the United States on the internet, and the amount of members. I figure these numbers are probably somewhat astronomical, and I have had little luck finding solid numbers. This site (http://carclubdirectory.com/index.html) is the best aggregate that I've found thus far, but it is still far from solid. We are not listed, for example.

If anybody has any information on this, I would sure appreciate a link or two to help further my research.

Thanks!

Hans3T

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
then you have to remember that many people belong to many clubs for the same vehicle.
Example, I'm here and Hummer X.
When I had my Vette I was a member of Music City Vettes, as well as the Corvette forum. In fact, am still a member of the Corvette forum and the Jeep forum and some other forums that are not car/truck related.

eheart144

Probationary Member
I was there last week. They have lots of shirts, a few jackets, key-chains, spoilers, GMRS radios, chrome body accessories, sick expensive H2 Wheels, and various upgrade parts. They had great prices before, I wonder how much cheaper they will go. I all ready bought lots of stuff over the last year at cost or below.