• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Scott Stubbs (AKA: H22H3) ? - TomP H3 Low Pro Plates....Hey TimGoCo???

tomp

Hey - Got home from being out of town all week and there was a package on my porch containing TomP Low Pro Plates. I shipped these to him back in 2011 and looks like a lady returned them to me by the name of Tonna. Anyone know what happened to him and why the plates were returned? I'm not in the business of ripping people off and want to ensure he's aware they are here with me

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Sounds like it is PCH3. H22H3 was his old screen name. He's alive and well in Park City and on this forum.

jakesz28

I have been thinking about coping that design and making me a set. I just haven't climbed under my rig to take the measurements.

deserth3

Tomp, it's been a couple of years since I've heard from H22H3. In fact it was before this forum started. Tonna was his wifes name.
I wonder what happened...

You can try giving Neo and Nav a call. They may gotten their number. If I had it I lost it.

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
John, I've emailed them. They now go by PCH3 and are wondering why you aren't caravaning down to Moab with them