• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Texas meet greet sun march 10 killeen, tx

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Texas Meet Greet Sunday March 10 Killeen, Tx

WHEN: Sunday March 10, 2013
TIME: Noon
WHERE: Big Hoss BBQ http://bighossbbq.com

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting lots of new ones!

I will be making a flyer tomorrow so if you want to print out copies to give to people, send me a PM with your email!

Thanks
Candi

Last edited:

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Jay I agree stay safe and we will hold a dinner in your honor upon your return. If you are coming through DFW let me know and I will meet you there to welcome you home.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am going to try and make it. If I get everything done I need to for Moab I will be there. Since this is my last trip back before Moab I have to finish and be ready to load the truck on the trailer when I fly backin at month's end.

frumaker

Hope it's not a problem and hope I won't catch too much grief about it, but I won't have my H3 for the meet and greet. I will be in a Chevy Colorado. My H3 has been in the shop for 3 weeks and there does not appear to be a positive outcome in the near future.

FRU

SolidusJ

Hope it's not a problem and hope I won't catch too much grief about it, but I won't have my H3 for the meet and greet. I will be in a Chevy Colorado. My H3 has been in the shop for 3 weeks and there does not appear to be a positive outcome in the near future.

FRU

What's the matter with it?