• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Wagon back door key?

crank

The Master Blaster!
Hey guys....
I've been all over town trying to find someone to make me a spare key for the back door lock. The ignition/side door locks are a Ford key and not a problem at all to get done. No one can find a blank key to make my spare back door key.
I've searched everywhere for any info on it. The only thing I could find on another site was the key was a lawn mower key? Briggs and Stratton?
Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

crank

The Master Blaster!
Dave probably knows , if not call AMG... good luck

Dave B. says he has a Y10 key for a back door on his ride. I did a google on it and it sure looks like the right one. Later today, I'm going to Home Depot to give it a try.

crank

The Master Blaster!
Hey guys....
For the hell of it, I stopped by my local Locksmith this morning and got the keys. My blank says Y14. Works like a champ! I'll bet there are a few different blanks that might work.
I tried to tell the locksmith that this key is weird and none of the hardware stores knew or have the blank I needed. The guy says "I know the one and I have a ton of them". His walls were full with blanks. Too easy....

crank

The Master Blaster!
I'd like to think I'm a PHOIT (Professional Hummer Owner in Training).
One day I hope to be half the PHO of 3Hummers! You Da Man!