• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Giveaway - Save the Strap!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
08SolarflareH3 has generously donated his ARB 17,500 Snatch Strap to H4O as a giveaway to one of our valued members. To be considered for this giveaway we ask that you donate $1 to H4O using this button. We're only allowing 75 donations and you can donate more than once. Shipping is included for the recipient.
Proceeds are going to H4O to set us up for support of future events.

i-9SCWr3S.jpg

i-BtwS2Lq-L.jpg

i-dXhqz6k-L.jpg

Thanks to 08SolarflareH3 for this donation and for taking the pictures to set u this giveaway !:cheers:

The giveaway will close once we reach $75 in donations or Monday night, whichever comes first.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
08SolarflareH3,
My hats off to you man! Thank you for doing this for the forum. Your generosity and thoughtfulness will not be forgotten

Damn, now I owe you a few beers!! (I'm keeping track) :cheers:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I think the button will allow you to change the quantity. It's hard for me to test since it links back to the same account. Let me know if you can't do multiples and I'll adjust the button.

Nacho

Now with Chese
I was able to change the quantity

Edit: and thanks solarflare for donating the strap, you're the man.

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Limit was already reached and some refunds were issued for any tickets above 75 total that were allocated for the sale. Drawing to be held shortly.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Random #s have been assigned to each ticket and have been shared with the other moderators and have been emailed to Hans.