• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 getting front end getting ready for complete over haul

Take your pick on what front end you would put on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigbadt

I'm getting ready to build the front end on my H2 with Cognito everything and bilsteins any recommendations on shops or different ideas or suggestions on front ends ? Gotta re enforce front end for moab in April. Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Zach

Mall Crawler
I would stay away from the cognito tie rods, the quality isn't what it used to be. I would go with the rare parts or kryptonites.

MuDnYrI

I would stay away from the cognito tie rods, the quality isn't what it used to be. I would go with the rare parts or kryptonites.

X2
I did the Kryptonite Tie Rods and Centerlink and on top of a real tuff front end it also will also give you a much tighter wheel.
A+++ for the Kryptonite products

JRWid

I would also add the Cognito pitman and idler arm braces. This nicely shores up a couple of weak points on the front end. Prior to this upgrade on my former H2, my centerlink was floppin' around pretty bad which led to some funky sterring behaviour in tight turns. After install, back to new again!