• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2009 HUMMER H3T Alpha Adventure

skeptic

The only thing I don't like about it is the Nav system, I'm one of those that prefer a smart phone and regular old stereo. If it were local I'd go in and see if I could make a reasonable deal trading in my I5 H3T...

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
sceptic, I'll trade you my OEM 6 disc stereo for the nav system. Problem solved, now go buy it! :)

skeptic

Must already been sold cause the Listing is gone
I still see it.

sceptic, I'll trade you my OEM 6 disc stereo for the nav system. Problem solved, now go buy it! :)
IF it was local... Thing is, ultimately I don't want the OEM 6 disc unit either. I want a single DIN head unit and a small CB w/front speaker. I'd be happy to trade a stock nav system for that setup, but since I'm not getting that truck and we are getting way off topic....

skeptic

Its nice but that is a horrible color in my opinion!!!
Not sure if you were being sarcastic and making a joke or if you are serious, but if serious I must respectfully disagree. While it wouldn't be my first choice it would be close to it, and I'd certainly rate it above white (my T is white). In fact, when I opened the link my first thought was "wow, even one of the good colors."

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I agree - Birch White is boring! :)

Sometimes I wish (only for a fleeting nano-second) that that MI blowhard were still around to argue until his cow came home that his Monster T is not the same color as Barney! :lmfao:

I'd take an Alpha Adventure Sonoma Metallic T in a heartbeat if I was in the market for another H3T.

hockeymanam

I was being serious. But to each their own. I like white, gray, silvers, and black. Just what I've grown up with. Red or maroon just sticks out too much for me.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I agree - Birch White is boring! :)

Sometimes I wish (only for a fleeting nano-second) that that MI blowhard were still around to argue until his cow came home that his Monster T is not the same color as Barney! :lmfao:

I'd take an Alpha Adventure Sonoma Metallic T in a heartbeat if I was in the market for another H3T.

:giggle: I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.......OK, maybe I would. :wink:

Sent with Tapacrack

skeptic

I was being serious. But to each their own. I like white, gray, silvers, and black. Just what I've grown up with. Red or maroon just sticks out too much for me.
What's interesting is I really dislike red, but like a dark metallic red/maroon. Just like I don't like metallic silver but I like non-metallic gray or dark metallic gray. Eh, even I don't understand my reasoning on colors I like or don't like.