• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SMA rooftop offroad light bar

wake&moto

I came across a SMA rooftop light bar and have been contemplating purchasing it. I take trips to the beach at night often, for fishing, and need something that can illuminate the shotty dune paths. Is this unit functional? Should I get it or the GM offroad light bar? Anyone run one and have pics of the illumination?

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think they are the greatest at throwing light but they look good and do a decent job from what I have seen.

wake&moto

Damn, look what I caused lol. If I don't like it, you two let me know who gets it. I'm picking it up Friday and will update the thread.

Ron46

Capt.
Damn thats crazy I have been looking for one of them for the longest time, does that person have more? :wink:

wake&moto

I confirmed that I'm picking it up this afternoon. I may keep it, I may sell it, kinda depends on how difficult the install looks and how lazy I feel this weekend.

wake&moto

We didn't get to meet up after work yesterday, and I'm out of town for the weekend so IDK when I'll actually land the thing. Now I'm kind of excited...