• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

RAD1 Inclinometer..... Where to buy in USA?

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems like I remember Tim from Expedition Hardware saying that he had bought
and sold the last of the remaining US stock some time back and that the distributor
would no longer be carrying the product.

eBay might be your only hope.

Scarsman

Sponsor
That is correct. They are no longer made, but there are still sites that list them. I tried several of them when I was looking for one, but they were "out of stock." Funny they still have them listed though!

I got one used from a member on here. If you keep a look out, they do pop up once in awhile.

4speedfunk

Dude...go grab a gauge pod from a Hilux (New Zealand Toyota). This pod is very similar to the factory FJ-Cruiser, except that it has an altimeter instead of a bubble compass. Remember...the H3 has a compass on the mirror, so FJ pod is a bit redundant. I think I paid $40 for mine off ebay. Its got L-to-R tilt...F-to-R tilt...Altimeter...and it also has its own switch to illuminate the pod. This is a nice feature...lets you turn on the lights only when you're off-roading. Trim the bottom of the housing and screw it to your H3 dash...looks like it belongs there! Second photo shows the pod as it comes in a Toyota...

pod1.JPG 1985-Toyota-4Runner-SR5-inclinometer.jpg

Here's the FJ pod...very similar but not as functional as the Hilux pod...

2009-toyota-fj-cruiser-compass-clock-outside-temp-and-inclinometer-photo-295150-s-520x318.jpg

Last edited: