• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Obama....

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Display's his intelligence again for the world to see....

He really believes the world, oh hell, the universe, revolves around him!
Obama10.jpg

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a joke. Bet the guy whose face he obscured was especially happy. Obama has no clue about anything. Maybe we should assemble a gaggle of communities he could go organize so he has something to do besides screw up the country.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
What a joke. Bet the guy whose face he obscured was especially happy. Obama has no clue about anything. Maybe we should assemble a gaggle of communities IN OTHER COUNTRIES he could go organize so he has something to do besides screw up the country.

Fixed.:)

I wonder who the guy is. Probably a prime minister from one of our few allies.

Just curious, anyone know who the hot blond is on the top row, second from the right?:giggle:

Last edited:

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
The reason he's smiling is because he has his hand up her dress.:giggle:

Take a look at the lady, one row up from Hussein and two over to the left, she is looing right at Obama. I wonder if she has the hots for him, or is she remarking to herself, "what a jerk."

Ron B

that is a funny picture! Of course it gets all the attention. Looks pretty stupid (like everything else in life) when taken out of context. Luckily it was only one or two pics that captured his wave...the other 100 look like this:

Attachments

• article-0-0E051FA700000578-110_468x338.jpg
    article-0-0E051FA700000578-110_468x338.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 233

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
that is a funny picture! Of course it gets all the attention. Looks pretty stupid (like everything else in life) when taken out of context. Luckily it was only one or two pics that captured his wave...the other 100 look like this:

The one Ron B. posted is even funnier - look at the guy in front with his eyes closed and a happy grin on his face - I wonder where O's hand was in that pic? :giggle:

deserth3

The reason he's smiling is because he has his hand up her dress.:giggle:

Take a look at the lady, one row up from Hussein and two over to the left, she is looing right at Obama. I wonder if she has the hots for him, or is she remarking to herself, "what a jerk."

It's the ears..... They're driving her crazy...:whaa: But that is definetely a "I ador you" look.:barf2: