• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Help!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I usually have a bit of vacuum release when I open the gas cap but not a lot. Perhaps it was just that one has pump causing you issues? Every now and then I have trouble with those high tech vapor recovery ones like they have in California

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Yea I'm in California and sometimes have that issue not often but sometimes....if its pressurized would it have something to do with the evap canister?

hockeymanam

some times i have the same problem but only if i run my tank till the gas light comes on but if im just topping it off i seem not to ever have any problems! I wouldnt worry My boat has the same problem... i bet its just the way the hose is shaped within the truck causing some kind of extra vacuum!

Sneakysilver

Ok so I thought I was just in vapor lock, well it's still doing it, also I'm close half a tank and only at 100 miles is common? Done a little research and it might be a clogged check valve or something to do with not bleeding out vapor.