• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Solar got new Shoes

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Solar was feeling neglected after I got Audrey (my 1960 Rambler), so it was only fair that Solar got new shoes for Christmas.

The Duratrac 315/75/R16's are awesome! After a road trip to East Texas yesterday I was pleased with the nice quiet ride.

And, now that I have 35" hopefully that will give me the extra ground clearance for those nasty rocks that caused me so much grief at Bridgeport!

Attachments

• solartires2.jpg
    solartires2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 201
  • solartires1.jpg
    solartires1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 233

SickStringC

Solar was feeling neglected after I got Audrey (my 1960 Rambler), so it was only fair that Solar got new shoes for Christmas.

The Duratrac 315/75/R16's are awesome! After a road trip to East Texas yesterday I was pleased with the nice quiet ride.

And, now that I have 35" hopefully that will give me the extra ground clearance for those nasty rocks that caused me so much grief at Bridgeport!

Those look familiar :thumbs:

You'll love 'em on the trails!!

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Whew, there for a minute that first pic had me thinking of several Canadian HUMMER's found on the reservation after being stolen!

I love the new 35's, they look great!

BTW----your 3 was on 3 separate floor jacks with no tires/wheels and not a single jack stand in sight; I'd have somebodies balls for pulling a stunt like that.

Last edited:

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Whew, there for a minute that first pic had me thinking of several Canadian HUMMER's found on the reservation after being stolen!

I love the new 35's, they look great!

BTW----your 3 was on 3 separate floor jacks with no tires/wheels and not a single jack stand in sight; I'd have somebodies balls for pulling a stunt like that.

I stay away from Reservations whenever possible. Ouch thanks for the info I have so much to learn.

Steve #1

Good deal Candi, but don't get over confident.... I think that rock you tried to drive over would have required at least 39s.

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Hey Candi- Congrats on Solar's new shoes! Those 35's look great. That's exactly what I'm getting when the time comes. :thumbs: Have fun breaking 'em in at Marble Falls!