• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Where to find OEM H3 roof off road light??

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Hummer Parts Online and GM Parts Direct rarely update there site. Just because they have it listed, doesn't mean they have it or can even get it. If you add the item to cart, it says the item is special order (meaning they don't have it in stock). My suggestion is your local Chevrolet or ex-Hummer dealer, if they want your business bad enough they will find you one. My local Chevrolet dealer is great about locating things for me but we also do a lot of business with them at work.

TrailBreaker

What part number are you using? That lamp package has changed numbers 5 times. The latest GM number is 19171860. There is still stock available form the vendor. it would be a ship direct to the dealer that orders them. I can order them for you and ship them to you (you pay shipping) the retail cost is $609.00 , the best I can do is $435.00 plus whatever shipping is to you. I can meet you within 2hr radius of Asheville, NC if you like. I do make fairly regular trips to Orlando, FL (about every 2 months), and a yearly trip to Moab in April, if any of that works for you.

I dont know the ship time to me, but GM shows 48hrs.

And yes, the roof markers are no longer being made, and there ar eno delaers out there that show them in inventory. I have a call in to our accessory distributor to see if there are any on the shelves there, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

There are 14 of the offorad roof lights out there at 12 different dealers under the part number I listed above. I can still place an order for them, so far.

Jason
TrailBreaker

TrailBreaker

Ok I found 1 dealer that has a roof marker light package (not the offroad light) under the old GM number. Part number is 19170450. The dealer is Bob Stall Chevrolet in La Mesa, CA. Ph number is 1.800.695.1311 Probably call the parts department and give them that number. It may not pull up under that number in their system, so see if it is under the new number 19166038.

Jason
TrailBreaker

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
If the offroad lights have been discontinued and you burn up a bulb, would you still be able to replace it??

The offroad light bulb is a standard/trade # 9005 (max 65w) bulb and it's very easy to replace. I know because I have the offroad lights on my 3T.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
If the offroad lights have been discontinued and you burn up a bulb, would you still be able to replace it??
Yes, they are a 9500 bulb. Any auto parts store should have them on hand, as they are a very very common. The OEM bulbs are Sylvania, not that it really matters.

*edit, looks like I was to slow :giggle:

Last edited: