• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Turn your truck into a "Bummer"

OIF Marinex3

I dont know what to say, is it cool or not it looks like a mini H1 but I have seen worse

http://outerbanks.craigslist.org/pts/3345201327.html

3E73L63Na5I55L35F3cah10ff43c68ad6128a.jpg

benlaud87

Not sure if its the same guy that made mine, but he was located around Baltimore. I've hauled plenty of things with the rack such as tires, lumber, and just househod goods. no issues so far aside from a little rust. That's only because I got the rack as bare metal and never took the rack off to paint it

OIF Marinex3

Not sure if its the same guy that made mine, but he was located around Baltimore. I've hauled plenty of things with the rack such as tires, lumber, and just househod goods. no issues so far aside from a little rust. That's only because I got the rack as bare metal and never took the rack off to paint it

you know that might be the case, didnt you also mention something about t being a bit difficult to attach the front of the rack and it being a pain with only three people?

benlaud87

I installed mine with 2 people. The front was a bit difficult to get bolted down. I was worried I was going to strip the rivnut in the roof. If it is the same guy who made my rack I can vouch that it is well made.