• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to the forum building a h3 to challenge my friends jk. In california

Dana 60 H3

Just bought an h3 alpha in july and getting ready to do a sas dana 60 front and 11.5 aam rear. Will be asking alot of questions on here. Looks like alot of the members have done some great mods and have good info to share. I used to fabricate in the past with sas on lifetd chevy trucks but new to the trail/off road scene. Thanks in advance for helping with questions i have!

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Wow, sounds like you've got quite the build planned! We like that :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum!

Sent with Tapacrack

Dana 60 H3

H3 sas

Welcome to the forum. Don't forget to make allot of pics of your progress and share it here.

I will take lots of pictures. Im looking to start the build before the New Year. Just gathering some more parts. It is great when people like Recon, Bebe, and 4 speedfunk and others post build picks. I have been reading thru the forum threads for two days now.

JoshuaL

NEVERENDING ADDICTION
Welcome, im in the same boat as u I just bought a Dana 60 front and a 14 bolt rear. I am going through dynatrac for all the tone ring stuff. I have been buying stuff for a little while now and have a long way to go. I hope to be done by 2014 but money is always an issue. If I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right. Good luck and I'm sure I will be asking you a lot of questions I hope you don't mind.

Dana 60 H3

H3 sas

Welcome, im in the same boat as u I just bought a Dana 60 front and a 14 bolt rear. I am going through dynatrac for all the tone ring stuff. I have been buying stuff for a little while now and have a long way to go. I hope to be done by 2014 but money is always an issue. If I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right. Good luck and I'm sure I will be asking you a lot of questions I hope you don't mind.

www.Dluxfab.com sells the tone rings and sensor blocks that go right on the chevy/ dodge dana 60 hubs. Thats what the guys that SAS the new Body style chevy/Gmc say. It is 150.00/ pair Im ordering a set this week. I will let you know how it works out.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Welcome! Need any advice on a spring over PM me I'm spring over rear rancho lift front and did all of it in the driveway and can offer tips

tomp

High pinions and portals hubs? The addition of these two things will surely gets some attention:)

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome to the forum from OC. In what way(s) do you want it to challenge your friends jk?

I think it already rides better and handles better on the highway and it is very capable off road.

Have you ever wheeled a Hummer off road? Maybe you should join us on a trail run before you tear it apart so you have a good comparison.