• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Local Fun

kflips

Super snapper and I spent yesterday at a local event of largely H1 owners (great folks and really nice H1's). The local person who sponsors this each year puts together a couple of obstacles to take a stab at. I made the log obstacle but did not quite get over the edge of a trench (was doubtful I would but gave it a shot).

Here are a few pics others shot. Rich probably has more. The CBphoto winch mount makes a great shovel, it's sturdy.

Short Hill Mountain 2012-029.JPGShort Hill Mountain 2012-032.JPGShort Hill Mountain 2012-093.JPGShort Hill Mountain 2012-094.JPG

Attachments

• Short Hill Mountain 2012-086.JPG
    Short Hill Mountain 2012-086.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 134

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
"super snapper"...:giggle:! I had a great time at the event and am working through the pics and videos to get something decent to post. Great to see you again Kevin and great driving, you are an animal! I definitely now have H1 envy from seeing all those awesome rigs in one place! Learned a lot too, my buddy and I helped a guy install some runflats...ridiculously hard until someone in the know showed us how to do it correctly. Cant wait until the next one, pics to follow...

kflips

"super snapper"...:giggle:! I had a great time at the event and am working through the pics and videos to get something decent to post. Great to see you again Kevin and great driving, you are an animal! I definitely now have H1 envy from seeing all those awesome rigs in one place! Learned a lot too, my buddy and I helped a guy install some runflats...ridiculously hard until someone in the know showed us how to do it correctly. Cant wait until the next one, pics to follow...

Sorry, trying to make you sound snappy --- not sappy

MtnRsqDawg

Ah man, wish I had known ...would have loved to tagged along. Looks like Short Hill Mtn up there in Lovettsville. Although it wouldn't have mattered due to a full statewide SAR callout I have been on since Friday. Been searching for a 60yr old male missing since last Monday in the Shenandoah Mtns...ridiculous terrain. As of 1800 this still nothing.

Looks like y'all had a great time :)

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I was there. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
[video=youtube_share;8-I5L4iYDnA]http://youtu.be/8-I5L4iYDnA[/video]
OK, here's what I came up with. Please excuse the music skipping towards the end, IDK what the heck I'm doing on these video making programs! Already deleted the whole project once trying to fix it and I dont have the patience to try again. Enjoy!

Last edited: