• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2's spotted for sale, oh and a vette

Hunner

I'm guessing the OEM Recycled parts business is a little slow when they start selling ALL the parts assembled? These are out in front the wholesaler I get parts from.
If anybody is interested and need a local contact, maybe I can help.
DAH_7467.jpg

DAH_7465.jpg

DAH_7470.jpg

DAH_7466.jpg

DAH_7468.jpg

DAH_7464.jpg

DAH_7463.jpg

autumn walker

Are you able to pull the HUMMER off road lights off the silver one? I'd love to have the whole setup (lights, harness, switch).

Also, I think they have the piece of paper in the wrong truck - that red one has '06+ mirrors on it... the silver one has the '05- ones.

autumn walker

actually, I'd like the black door handles, hood handles, and hood straps too :)

and I am now noticing that the bumper on the back of the red one is an older style (no lights in the ends)... sooo there is a history on the red one.

Hunner

I don't think they will let me strip them! lol
I don't know anything about them, I just stopped and fired off a few images.
That's funny about that fact sheet. Maybe somebody working there was told to move them out there and stuck it in there by mistake. They are not both there on weekdays but on weekends they move them to the front of the lot.
I see now I did not stick in the rear of the silver one.
DAH_7469-1.jpg

Last edited:

Crushem

Man, if you could, would you care to hit them up about the SMA brush guard on the red one. I've been holding out for almost 3 years looking for one. Surely they would part it off the truck.

Let me know.

Hunner

How much would you pay? I don't know how much it's worth. I can ask if they wanted to put it back to stock look and get that ugly thing off of there lol
I did notice that was heavy duty and had pull pins so it tilts forward to open the hood.
Shipping might be $150.

HUMMERDAD

The Red one is a older modle 04 like mine the mirros are just updated mine one went bad and the dealer could no longer get the older style so new style was put on. The rear bumper is stock it just has the huskey tire rack notice the linces plate now is relocated in the lower left all stock h2 are center in the spare on later modles.

Kurt

Have used H2 prices gone up a bit?

Last time I checked I could get a PP 03 H2 street driven for 13-15,000 if you looked around Los Angeles area.