• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie to the H3T

Jrkilburn

Just picked up a 2010, I always liked these and just found one at the right place and time to get it.

Ill surf the forum looking for those all important must haves proudly. Thanks for being here!

skeptic

Welcome. What you plan to do with it. Do you plan to wheel it? Need secure storage for the bed? Snowy/icy roads in winter? It's always fun spending other people's money.... :)

Jrkilburn

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352495202.172745.jpg

Looking forward to treating it as a weekend warrior and daily driver. I am active duty Army for the National Guard so I am no stranger to the real deal and love the look of the 3T.

I will be making it more and more capable as I go without going too far (I hope, lol). I plan to get up to Rousch Creek with friends to do some trails.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

skeptic

Hey - looks like a couple mods are already done. Some kind of tonneau cover already on there, they removed the nerf bars, and it looks like the front end is leveled. Now you need a set of sliders and some offroad friendly tires - 315/75/16 Duratracs get my vote, but plenty of other great options.

Nice looking truck, if I do say...

Jrkilburn

Currently running the Nito grappler all terrains. Measure out at 32".

Rock sliders for sure on the list to do. Ill check the calendar for that weekend in December too. Thanks again.

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Hey welcome to H4O & nice T! Hope to see you at the RC run in december also If you ever want to do some wheeling in NOVA let me know. :cheers: