• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Columbus, IN

Slsanders0007

New to the forum..

I live in Columbus and have a '96 wagon.

Looking for tire carrier and have a roof rack to sell.. Also interested in an extra set of beadlocks or 17" rims..

Look forward to a get together.. Should do a badlands run soon!

Slsanders0007

Welcome from So Cal! Post up some pics when you get a chance

I'll snap some pictures hopefully today or tomorrow.

Planning to put on my military 12 bolts and MT's this week if I get them painted and don't have any hang ups with the CTIS. It all works right now except for the front passenger side which the line is unscrewed from the hub and capped and the hub has a plug. The previous owner said it leaked and had someone unhook it there instead of fixing the line in the wheel where I'm guessing the problem is.

We'll find out! He didnt know anything about cars and didn't do any work himself so I've been giving it some tlc the past few months. We're nearly trail ready again though!

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
BTW if you ever want to go to the Badlands, let me know, im abotu 30 min away from the park. I dont know if you have been there before or not, but some of the trails may be a little tight for an H1, the open areas are obviously fine though

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
New to the forum..

I live in Columbus and have a '96 wagon.

Looking for tire carrier and have a roof rack to sell.. Also interested in an extra set of beadlocks or 17" rims..

Look forward to a get together.. Should do a badlands run soon!

Welcome to the Forum.

I may be selling my tire carrier if you are interested. I am out of the country until the end of the month at least but I do have one to sell. It is a swing out and mounts on the drivers side and swings to the drivers side so you can open the barn doors. If interested let me know and I will see if I have any pics with me to send you. It will be very reasonable.

Slsanders0007

BTW if you ever want to go to the Badlands, let me know, im abotu 30 min away from the park. I dont know if you have been there before or not, but some of the trails may be a little tight for an H1, the open areas are obviously fine though

Very familiar.. We jeep there quite a bit... I was thinking more along the lines of playing in the quarry for it's maiden voyage so I can get a better feel for it off road. I'll keep you posted!

Slsanders0007

Welcome to the Forum.

I may be selling my tire carrier if you are interested. I am out of the country until the end of the month at least but I do have one to sell. It is a swing out and mounts on the drivers side and swings to the drivers side so you can open the barn doors. If interested let me know and I will see if I have any pics with me to send you. It will be very reasonable.

Very interested! Please do send pics if you have any.

Thanks

mkmcgreg

Welcome from Carmel would be interested in a Badlands run as well. I've never seen an H1 wheel before