• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Help a brother out!!!!

bhave232

So I am going to be in the market for lift and wheels for my 07 H2. I would love to see some pictures of yalls that already have all that jazz done to them. You dont have to go into detail on it all just the basic sizes and cost would be appreciated. I have the dark blue paint job so i look like that girl off of willie wonka that ate the gum and she blew up like a blueberry. Haha. Caught some sh*t for it already. Thanks for all yalls help in advance. Ill prolly pull the trigger at the latest spring of next year. I have two refueling outages coming up and am going to have a ton of play dollars. :) Thats right!!! Nuke power is where its at boys!!! (and girls). Hope yall have a great weekend. Im excited to see what all yall have out there.

Brandon

Pappibri

If you saw my original post please disregard. I thought that you had a H3. I have seen some awesome lifted H2's out there. I guess it depends if you want it offroad worthy or not. Get to big and you cant navigate trails too good if you are planning any of that. Make sure you post what you decide to do, and pics before, during and after if you do it...:thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_01632.jpg
    IMG_01632.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I dont have any pics right now but there are two main lifts that are good for offroading. The rancho 4 inch lift and fabtech 6 inch lift. There are other lifts out there ....bulletproof, full throttle, third coast, and some others, but the first two mentioned are the two that are good for offroading.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Zach

Mall Crawler
I've got some pics of lifted 2's from So Cal. I've gotta dig through my pics. Will try and post some for you tomorrow

bhave232

Thanks boys!!! Yes it is for an H2. Offroading down here consists of riding down the beach with pretty women and drinking an ice cold beer. I really dont hit the mud that much. Costs to much money when you break stuff. I watch them young kids do it now and laugh at them.
:cheers:

Expendable

I have some pics of a couple lifted H2s from SoCal but they're from us off roading last November. so they aren't level/flat. Would those still help?

Zach

Mall Crawler
Here's one of Jrwid aired down, not a level shot though
DSC00583.jpg

Here's a shot of Hamster
008.jpg

I've got some more, just have to find them

atvspeed4

So badass! I want a lifted h2 sut... I always wanted one since I read an article a few years ago in a magazine about a guy that bought an SUT new, lifted it and then sent it to a limo builder to have the bed stretched to a full 6 or 8 feet. Was my dream truck.

mudbug

trail blazer
the fabtech and the rancho is actually the same size eventhough the rancho claims it is a 4".
Sorry but I can't get my picture to upload

Big2dabank

Hell with some basic tweaks, you don't need to the lift the H2. You can get almost right around two inches or so without a lift and roll it on 38s all day.

Currently I am running 37" Goodyear MTR, but will most likely upgrade to 38s.

Last edited:

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Old wheels were 37"x13.5x18 if u going to run a lift wheels need to have 4" backspasing.
now I ran 38"x15.5x20" due to the rollcage.