• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2005 H2 Spare Tire Removal Tool Location?

ADOR

Finally had my first flat tire. I found the scissor jack on the rear cargo, left side. However, I cannot find the tool to turn/crank the jack. According to the manual, there is a know on the floor (L side) that should hold the tools (inside a bag). I don't have both. Any idea where it might be?

If I don't find them, I will just get a set at a local automotive shop. I want to see if I'm just missing it, or my truck didn't come with one.

Scarsman

Sponsor
Mine, also a 2005, has all the tools in a felt type bag and it's strapped in with the jack on the front face of the left rear wheelwell.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

ADOR

Mine, also a 2005, has all the tools in a felt type bag and it's strapped in with the jack on the front face of the left rear wheelwell.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response Scarsman. I checked again just now. Nothing. I will just head to PepBoys or AutoZone and get a set.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Are you in a SUV or SUT? Mine's an SUV and if I remember right, my tire iron is wrapped in the kit and was secured under the middle seat. I had to move it out of the way to put the Rockford Fosgate baby sub-woofer under the seat. Now it spends alot of time getting shuffled around the truck depending on if we're cleaning the truck or hauling stuff. Odds are at this rate that I won't be able to find it when I have a flat tire.

ADOR

Are you in a SUV or SUT? Mine's an SUV and if I remember right, my tire iron is wrapped in the kit and was secured under the middle seat.

Bingo! It's there twinmill28. Mine is SUV. That thing is wrapped in almost the same color material bag as the floor. And it was slid under the middle seat bracket. I would have not even noticed it if you didn't point it out. Thanks!