• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Bayonne, NJ by way of TN

Rowdyreg

Hello everyone. My name is Erich and like the title says im in Bayonne, NJ. My home is in Tennessee but i am an Engineer for a Gas pipeline company and im here for a 2 year long project. I have owned my hummer for about 7 months. I have a 2007 Hummer H3 torch red with the luxury package. I have just recently really started turning it into the suv of my dreams. I bought it stock and in need of a little tlc. It was a repo and had somewhat been neglected. The mods I have made so far are new wheels and tires. ( Toyo Open Country M/T 33x12.50/20 with Metal Mulisha 20" Rims) I just received the rough country 2 1/2" leveling kit which will be going on in a couple days. ive tinted the windows and added rain guards and a couple stickers. Just this week i have begun a massive Audio visual project and parts are arriving every day. I have ordered all new components (Image Dynamics CTX65CS) rear coaxials (Image Dynamics CTX65) and one IDMAX 12" subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. I am also installing a Pioneer AVH-P4400BH double din DVD head unit as well as two 9.4" headrest monitors and an Alpine PDXV9 5 channel amplifier to power it all. I am also installing a Boyo rear view license plate camera and im going to sound deaden the interior with Raam mat from Raam audio.

Upgrades in the near future include:
Volant Cold Air intake
Magnaflow dual exhaust
PCM4Less flash
Replace Chrome grill and door handles
HID Retrofit Morimoto Elite
Predator Brush Guard
Boulder Accesories roof rack
Gm offroad lights
Viper 5904 Alarm

Attachments

• project list.JPG
    project list.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 91
  • project 1.JPG
    project 1.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 87
  • project 3.JPG
    project 3.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 93

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Welcome aboard! There are a few NJ members on here. Nice looking 3!

Sent using Tapacrack

MuDnYrI

Welcome to the board and New Jersey! I spent lots a time in NJ but now I'm in Vegas! Enjoy your time in The Garden State!!

shawndondo

Zombie Slayer
Welcome!! Wish you the best in bayonne i graduated from bayonne high and my parents still live near 16th street park. There aren't many trails to ride in northern jersey anymore or at least i couldn't find any last time i was up there visiting(2008). Once again welcome and everything you need to know about your H3 can be found here.

Rowdyreg

Welcome!! Wish you the best in bayonne i graduated from bayonne high and my parents still live near 16th street park. There aren't many trails to ride in northern jersey anymore or at least i couldn't find any last time i was up there visiting(2008). Once again welcome and everything you need to know about your H3 can be found here.

I apologize but this is really the first forum i have joined so i have a few things to figure out. Hopefully i am replying the right way to address everyone. I really appreciate all of you introducing yourselves and making me feel like a part of this already. I havent done much off roading or wheeling other than in some of the remote areas we have been in for pipeline work. It is my daily driver and has mostly seen black top but i wouldnt hesitate to take it off road anytime as long as it wasnt a trail that would mess up my truck. I love getting off the beaten path but i dont have time to make consistent repairs with a heavy work load. Again thank you all for the warm welcome. Ive had one other experience with a forum and it wasnt a good one. I tried to find a grille and posted on hummerforum.com and because i didnt see the date on a post for a grille for sale and asked if it was still available the so called super moderator wanted to try and talk down to me. So hopefully Doc Olds the guy that does the air docs isnt a part of this because he takes it a little too seriously. not everyone lives on a forum and as a grown man im not going to take a toungue lashing from a grown up hall monitor

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
This forum is for everyone. We started this place because we wanted a place that welcomed everyone. Glad you found us and sorry about your negative experience at another HUMMER forum - I know the feeling! :wink: