• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Got one at last!

Expendable

on Sunday I purchased my first Hummer. :) a 1995 AM General Hummer HMCS, 6.5NA. Came with Cepek Wheels (including spare), Stinger Spare Tire Carrier and Jerry Can Carrier, Luverne Brushguard, Warn 12K Winch.

I will post pics soon!

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
on Sunday I purchased my first Hummer. :) a 1995 AM General Hummer HMCS, 6.5NA. Came with Cepek Wheels (including spare), Stinger Spare Tire Carrier and Jerry Can Carrier, Luverne Brushguard, Warn 12K Winch.

I will post pics soon!

Congrats on the purchase. I love my 95. I feel it is the best year for my purpose. Simple low maintenance and no electronics.

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Congradulations expendable! Haven't heard from you in a long time! Looking forward to seeing you on the trails soon.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats!!! You are going to love it. My 94 HMC4 is a really cool truck. Mike Sabberese at Tustin GMC, Buick, Hummer is the go to guy in SoCal for service/parts. Looking forward to seeing your truck.

Expendable

Since I bought her in San Francisco, I wanted to drive her down Russian Hill since I don't know when I will be back in SF with my Hummer.
IMG_1438_zps443cfdfd.jpg

IMG_1439_zps90262212.jpg

IMG_1440_zps5e97b137.jpg

IMG_1441_zps48e36384.jpg

IMG_1442_zps19f37644.jpg

IMG_1443_zps4ab76a50.jpg

IMG_1444_zps91dcc290.jpg

IMG_1445_zps6dcd0adf.jpg

IMG_1447_zps80bcf731.jpg

IMG_1447_zps80bcf731.jpg

IMG_1450_zpsdc41c5ec.jpg

Also get some shots with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.

IMG_1451_zps7c662d8f.jpg

IMG_1452_zps02d04a74.jpg

IMG_1453_zps482a3337.jpg

IMG_1454_zpsdf726bab.jpg

And my Hummer with my Dad's Hummer.

483202_4698474699801_1686540475_n.jpg

Cant wait to see the pics...:corn:

and here they are

Congrats on the purchase. I love my 95. I feel it is the best year for my purpose. Simple low maintenance and no electronics.

Thank You! The main reasons I wanted an NA Diesel.

Congrats! :pics:

Thanks!

Congets man. You won't stop smiling for a long time.

Thanks! when I first was driving it, it hadn't really set in, was like a dream. but a couple hours later, it was all smiles!
right on , looking forward to seeing it :cheers:

Thanks!

Congradulations expendable! Haven't heard from you in a long time! Looking forward to seeing you on the trails soon.

Thanks! and yea I've been absent a bit dealing with Life and that jazz. I'm hoping to hit the trails soon and see you Mike and the other SoCal members I met (and AlRock). But I wanna go over the whole truck before going on a trail. make sure all the maintenance is caught up / up to date.
Congrats on the purchase!! :cheers:

Thank You!

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Thank You!

Congratulations on your first Hummer! Sounds like you got a great vehicle.

Thank You!

Congrats!!! You are going to love it. My 94 HMC4 is a really cool truck. Mike Sabberese at Tustin GMC, Buick, Hummer is the go to guy in SoCal for service/parts. Looking forward to seeing your truck.

Thank You! and Mike has worked on at least 3 of the 4 Hummers my dad has had, maybe even all four.

Congrats. Hope to see it on the trails soon.

Thank You! I'm hoping so as well!

X2. Mike has a really incredible amount of experience with Hummers. As far as I know, he has worked on H1's ever since they were first launched so that's over 20 years.

Definitely! I've only heard good things about Mike the past ten years or so my dad has owned Hummers.

Congrats man!!

Thank You!

Attachments

• 483202_4698474699801_1686540475_n.jpg
    483202_4698474699801_1686540475_n.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 280

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Wicked truck!!

Is it an open top? Can't say I've seen one with a top like that before. What a beauty!

Like the rest of the chorus said, "Congrats!" :)

Expendable

Wicked truck!!

Is it an open top? Can't say I've seen one with a top like that before. What a beauty!

Like the rest of the chorus said, "Congrats!" :)

Thank You!

and it's a Wagon, the previous owner had it Lined on the roof, above the rear fenders and the ambulance doors. I didn't like it at first, but it's been growing on me. I like the fact that it looks like an open top this way.

Congrats. You should have come straight down that hill

Thank You! and it crossed my mind a few times. lol. :wink:

Expendable

Congrats! Can't wait to see it out on the trail

Thank You! I would love to take her on a trail. Just want to make sure she is trail ready before I do so.

Very nice and clean truck! Can't wait to see it on the trails! I hope to see you sometime in MOAB!

Thank You! I would love to go to Moab sometime! and I can't wait to get on some trails!

Congrats, looks like a real nice truck!

Thank You!

Thanks for posting the pics.. That is one sweet rig that you have.. Nice father and son pic too....:thumbs:

Thank You!

cbetts

NERD!!!
Awesomesauce! For a while, I thought we were going to have to convert that police cruiser into a 4x4. Gonna make the Last Chance Canyon run on October 20th? It should make for a good break-in run.