• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Big red soda

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
My local (in)convienance store stopped carrying Rig Red soda......this is a major problem for me since I have loved it since I was a kid. I still have my Atomic Pom Rip It's from the local PX(army habit), But I am freakin' out about the loss of big red... one more reason to move out west.
:sigh:

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Come out to Arizona, we have it out here. If you need me to ship you some if/when your supply runs out, let me know!

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel your pain brother......Were that Dr Pepper, I'd be a basket case.

Funny what we get addicted to.

BTW: I see NY is now dictating the quantity of soda that may be sold at stores and restuarants.

NEW YORK CITY — Say goodbye to venti Frappuccinos, gallon movie theater slurpees and big sodas.The city's Board of Health approved Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s ban on large sugar-sweetened drinks at its monthly meeting Thursday morning. Nine members voted for it, and one abstained.
Under the plan, all restaurants, fast-food joints, delis, movie theaters, sports stadiums and even food carts will be barred from selling sugar-sweetened drinks in cups larger than 16 ounces.
The limits will not apply to drinks sold in grocery stores, diet sodas, drinks that are more than 70-percent fruit juice, or that contain alcohol..

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank God the good people of New York City have daddy Bloomberg to look after them, after all, the benevolent despot of NYC knows best. What a dickweed.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I think New York might be better off than Chicago with their mayor, Mr. Rahm Emanuel. Teacher's strike, crazy amounts of gang killings . . .

kflips

I'll drink a few brews while I repair the ripped seats in the T when that happens.... I'm looking forward to the sugar and fat tax that's coming at some point.

08H3

Where are you? You posted in the Midwest forum, but your location says NH/VA. I can tell you, it's still in Indiana if you are in the Midwest.

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Where are you? You posted in the Midwest forum, but your location says NH/VA. I can tell you, it's still in Indiana if you are in the Midwest.
Currently in VA. Posted it in the midwest section because almost nobody out here even knows what it is... BTW how many cases of big red do you guys think I could get for a set of h3 roof marker lights , LOL....but really. Thanks for all the responses guys!

:cheers: