• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Awning Score!

BW_Hummer H3

Well me and my dad have been watching to show horders alot lately. So any we decided to clean out the garage today and under a pile of crap was this.....

HUMMER Awning...
312.jpg

Everything in the bag..
315.jpg

313.jpg

316.jpg

317.jpg

It is 68"x82". It hooks to a roof rack....Neadless to say when I buy a roof rack this will be going on it.

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Nice find! So, when's your episode of Hoarders going to air? Before or after the Hunner and Gunner episodes? :)

JGBB04

That's great, never seen a Hummer version before, Looks like the Smity Built 1 I got now we know where they got the idea from

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Wow! Great find. I just made one similar to that with parts I got off of Amazon. Didn't they had an official Hummer one. :D

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
That's awesome! I wonder if there are any for sale online? I'd be interested

Like 5 years back they did. They had them on clearence at Sierra Trading Post....but not anymore. Its a relic now.

Sent using Tapacrack

BW_Hummer H3

We also have HUMMER lawn chairs. We use them alot. I guessing it came as a package deal and the awning just went in the garage.

Nice find! So, when's your episode of Hoarders going to air? Before or after the Hunner and Gunner episodes? :)

Our house isn't bad, just our garage!:) My dad can still park his duece in there. It all started when my dad bought his H1, he started parking it in the garage. Any even with a 2 car garage there was no way he could fit 2 cars in there. So now it has bikes, lawn mower, bunch of parts and random Star Wars stuff.

As far Hunner and Gunner, I don't have nothin' on them. Now I would be surprised to to Twinmill on there!:wink: Him and his HUMMER museum!

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Yeah, I'm even starting to scare myself with the hoard; mine is not parts, just schwag. I picked up an awning set a couple weeks ago minus the chairs. I can't seem to stay away from those 1:18 H2 radios, they're like crack every time one pops up I've got to have it and I had to have the new in box H2 coin bank even though I've already got one on the shelf. And now for some reason the briefcases are coming to me and I don't even have a use for briefcases!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Anyone near Anaheim Hills, CA who would be willing to pick up one of these HUMMER awnings with the set of HUMMER chairs for me? I would send you the $ via Paypal so that you could give the cash to the seller. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Anyone near Anaheim Hills, CA who would be willing to pick up one of these HUMMER awnings with the set of HUMMER chairs for me? I would send you the $ via Paypal so that you could give the cash to the seller. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can, but wouldn't be able to get there till this weekend

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Thank you Zack. It can wait. I just need to let the seller know.

Are you going to be able to make it to Moab? I will buy you a Moab dinner and beer for you for doing this for me. Thanks again.