• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What the *%C# is that!? Picture Challenge.

IndyHummers

Most of us have seen the resoundingly fun, addictive, and entertaining "Word Association", and "Rate The Avatar" threads. Well here is another one to help you all kill your daily productivity. Here are the rules:

[*]Post a picture of something that will be difficult to recognize. Responders guess what the picture is. The first correct post wins and gets to post their own picture.
[*]All pictures have to be from a Hummer.
[*]No picture modifications allowed other than cropping and resizing.
[*]If no winner is declared after one week, the next poster gets to post up a new picture for the next challenge. In order to keep this thread moving, the current winner must post up their challenge within 4 hours of the post declaring them winner. The first user to post after the 4 hour period will automatically assume the role as new winner. In the event of a tie between posters for the new winner, a tie between users will be decided by the users' join date.
[*]All pictures must be factory components. No pictures of aftermarket items or modified items or Safari's contraptions. And no mud, dirt, sand, water does not count as a modification.

I'll start it with the picture below. Remember...first one to post the right answer gets to post their own picture. Let's have some fun and be creative with you pictures.

ada8b2e0-1eea-fba1.jpg

It's an easy one just to gain interest...

Good luck!

Scarsman

Sponsor
No, it's on the other end. Man! Sorry guys! I didn't mean to make it so hard.

Let's see. how about a couple more hints. It is on an H2, but not all H2s have it. And some have the item, but a different style. Depends on the year.

Chastan

No, it's on the other end. Man! Sorry guys! I didn't mean to make it so hard.

Let's see. how about a couple more hints. It is on an H2, but not all H2s have it. And some have the item, but a different style. Depends on the year.

Tire Carrier Bracket Mount/bolt