• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Tail light guards for H3

2007HummerH2

I have a set of black tail light guards for a H3. They are slightly used, but still in really nice condition.
Asking $40 +$5 for shipping

Attachments

• DSC00346.jpg
    DSC00346.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00357.jpg
    DSC00357.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC00356.jpg
    DSC00356.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 159

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Wow Bigunit, you're losing your touch - those were on the market for 16 minutes.

Does this mean we get to further dechrome Cotilo's truck?

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Wow Bigunit, you're losing your touch - those were on the market for 16 minutes.

Does this mean we get to further dechrome Cotilo's truck?

No, "RED" (as Cotilo likes to call her black H3) is staying with with the chromosexual look! Assuming we get the CE, we're going to black it out. Anyone need a set of chrome wheels and step bars for an H3?

It was Supersapper-rpm, who gave me the heads up on this listing. He and I have been talking about the set he picked up for is 3T - otherwise I would have been late to the party. I guess I am losing my touch! :huh: