• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What a steal!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I have an extra set that I'd cut loose for the bargain basement price of just $1,000.00 shipped anywhere in the world AND I would give $500 to the charity of your choice and keep only $500 for my widow's and orphan's fund! if interested, send me a PM. :)

tfm-Neil

:2funny I see you found the rare and elusive special option mats. Crafted by hand from the hides of the rubber dingo. :2funny

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Those are the exact floor mats that I have in my truck (because the dealer couldn't find the original ones). I never knew their true value. I guess I should pull mine out and protect them to preserve their value. I wouldn't want anything to happen to them! Please just wipe your muddy feet on the carpet, but please don't step on the floor mats.

If you click on the "49 sold", it shows the last 14 that sold. 12 sold at $119.75 and 2 sold for $117.00. Apparently after selling 49 sets for under $120 each, the seller panicked when he only had three sets left so he jacked up the price about $1,472.61. Apparently his kids got a $4,417.83 orthodontia bill.