• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Nevada traverse Nov 9-12th 2012

silvrzuki77

Hey guys thought I would throw this up here. We are doing part of the nevada traverse that was listed on expedition portals top ten trips in the US. We are going to be leaving from the old townsite of Rhyolite NV wandering north and see where it leads us in 4 days. Lots of mining history, old town sites, and lots of open land. Extra gas is a MUST!!!!!. This is a family trip so kids are welcomed. http://www.expeditionportal.com/overlandroutes/index.php/Rhyolite_to_Tonopah here is the route on expo. I will post more soon.

Pappibri

Yes, hello any pictures.. Not fair posting that you are going wheeling and then not reporting back with trail report and pics...:huh:

Hunner

Yea maybe he is still out there, in a time warp??
That sounded like something interesting to follow up on.

silvrzuki77

Hey guys sorry, I do wish i was in a time warp out there on the trail but between work, building the sliders for the T, working on my teardrop, and little kids its been busy! I know excuses, excuses lol. Was a awesome trip got pretty cold at night but awesome overall. I will get a trip report up tomorrow. Sorry lol.
Yes Bette, I am plannin some day trips around vegas very soon, ill keep you updated.

Last edited: