• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

When you need to drug test your wife.....

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
My wife came in the living room the other night and said she wanted an '07 Glacier Blue SUT, lifted, with nice tires and power steps. She also was pretty specific about the trim and extras she wants to put on it.
She has not been into HUMMER's since we've owned ours but has tolerated my antics with the 3 and 2.
I think I need to get her drug tested.

If the drug test comes out clean, then I'm pretty convinced she's found a whole new way to get into my head

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Why get her tested? Go with it! I think you need to give her pics of D Kinsey's H2 SUT and replicate that in your driveway.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
My favorite LE was the '06 Pacific Blue. If I can't find an affordable '08+ in the next couple of years, I will be on the lookout for a Pac Blue.

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Dude... you should have dropped everything you were doing and started hitting the dealerships and internet! :hans:

Zach

Mall Crawler
WTF? Are you complaining Jim? Hurry up and get it before she comes down off of the drugs

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
I go past that truck every day.....Good looking rig.

Been on the lot a while......Might be willing to deal, were someone so inclined.