• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie from Tennessee

4508js

Hello all, I am a new and first time owner of a Hummer as of last Tuesday and talked to a guy I work with that has an H3 and he said this is the place to be so here I am. I have a 2007 H3 that is pewter with black powder coated stock wheels on 285/75x16 Duratracs and will definitely be making several mods to it. Just wanted to start off by dropping in and saying hello to everybody and I look forward to the wild ride :-D

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome to H4O from SoCal.

I'd love to see some pictures of your H3 when you get a chance!

Here is one of mine in my signature.

Pappibri

Welcome from Michigan... Love to see a pic or two of your rig... I also have Duratracs on mine also and love em...:thumbs:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
From Arizona- welcome to the BEST HUMMER FORUM IN THE WORLD (where the NASCAR & NFL filler threads DON'T outnumber the HUMMER threads). :D

Glad to have you here.

Zach

Mall Crawler
From Arizona- welcome to the BEST HUMMER FORUM IN THE WORLD (where the NASCAR & NFL filler threads DON'T outnumber the HUMMER threads). :D

Glad to have you here.

We have NASCAR threads here?

Welcome to the forum from So Cal. Once you start the mods, it seems like a never ending story

4508js

Hey guys thanks for the welcome, yes the guy I work with is a member here but I can't remember his member name but he has purchased several items her including a Thor rear bumper. I have attached a few pictures that I have from the dealership when I bought it, it will be looking different pretty soon since I have already ordered some stuff to put on lol.

1344926003.jpg

1344926006.jpg