• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hans3T - North Carolina Chapter VP

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Congratulations to Hans3T as the new Chapter VP for North Carolina. With Recon, the NC Chapter Prez, coming back stateside soon, and Hans3T as the Chapter VP, we have high expectations for North Carolina and the region.

:yay

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Thank you all for the well wishing! Sorry I did not see this post sooner -- I have been offered two positions this week: One on H4O, another in "real life". (Guess I'll have to change my avatar! :woot: ) Needless to say, it's been a good week.

Anywho, Recon (NC President) contacted me and asked if I would like to VP for my new home state and that Alrock had already supported the idea. Having only been here a month, I was surprised by the offer, but gladly accepted. I have already helped organize a meet 'n greet at a local Cars & Coffee event and have met a few Eastern NC members in my short time here. Moving to a big Hummer area like North Carolina from my little town in Vermont has been a big change in many ways, but I am glad to have moved somewhere with such an active Hummer group. I hope to help Recon organize some more meet 'n greets and some more wheeling events in the near future. (There is a big Overland weekend coming up for those who are interested!)

I'm honored to have been nominated, and of course, honored to accept my new role. I'll also be continuing on with my Social Media Director duties as well.....until I'm booted! :wink:

If anyone has any questions, ideas, comments, concerns, trials and/or tribulations, please feel free to PM me.

Best,
Hans

telemike

Hummer Enthusiast
I'm in for joining the group. Greensboro

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350784466923.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350784466923.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 127