• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 Shop / Service Manual?

autumn walker

Does anyone have a copy of the H2 shop / service manual they can share?

Recommendations for the best one to purchase? I see a bunch of sketchy looking ads on eBay, but I want something reliable.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have them in Texas. Two big manuals, pretty good to work with also. I wish they were three ring binder instead of bound though.

Tractordoll

Does anyone have a copy of the H2 shop / service manual they can share?

Recommendations for the best one to purchase? I see a bunch of sketchy looking ads on eBay, but I want something reliable.

I have the PDF versions of the manuals that I bought from online. It's a collection of about 20 or so PDF files broken down by section of the vehicle, engine, body, etc.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
If you dont see a link to the manuals you could just call Gene at gmpartshouse.com and I'm sure he can help you

Big2dabank

If you dont see a link to the manuals you could just call Gene at gmpartshouse.com and I'm sure he can help you

I called Gene and he quoted me like $175 for the two volume set. PDFs would also be nice, but you can't beat having a good hard copy manual by your side when your wrenching instead of a laptop or tablet. I also keep them under my rear seat incase I need them while offroad.

autumn walker

Another reason having them in a 3 ring binder would be good, you could take it out and copy it.

this would be awesome!

does it exist or no? perhaps a manual 3-ring version could be made w/ a PDF copy. Assuming the PDF is high quality, it'd just take some manual labor to print / punch the paper.

Big2dabank

You could take a band saw and cut off the edge and put it in a three ring binder ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344378729.513635.jpg