• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

h3 roof and bumper light setup?

ahana

hi everyone, i have on my h3 the delta 6x led bar and it is usless. not to much deffrence from my headlights. so im thinking for a new setup of having 4 hella 4000i on the roof and 2 of them on the bumper. what do you think? any other light combination or better light choice? also i would like to ask if my delta lights are not so bright because of low battery power? because i have changed to a bigger one and am not sure if its enough. thanks.

TrailBreaker

3 Little letters....L.E.D.

While pricey, worth every single cent, and then some. I have a Rigid Industries 20" LED bar on my grillguard, and can easily throw light a good half mile. The 20" and up are a combo lens, the outer ends are flood pattern and the center is a spot pattern. Talk to Tim at Expedition Hardware.

Jason
TrailBreaker

Steve #1

The light bar Delta sells for the H3 is xenon, not LED. 330 Watts shouldn't be a problem with the stock battery and alternator as long as you don't have the A/C running on max and the stereo turned all the way up.

Put as much light as far forward as you can rather than on the roof.