• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello everyone!

FRANKVZ

Hi, I found my way here from one of the other Hummer forums. I had an 06 and 08 H3, and currently have an 09 H3, 10 H3 and an 09 H3T. You can probably guess my favorite vehicle. LOL

The 08 (traded for a 09)
100.jpg

The T
099.jpg

Last edited:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Wow, that's quite a collection there. So many bare canvasses ripe for the modding... :drool:

Welcome to H4O!

FRANKVZ

Welcome! Great collection of cars you have! Any Alphas, Adventures, or manuals in your collection?

No, my 06 was a Adventure model, and I really wanted to replace my 08 with an Adventure but I couldn't find any with low miles and a reasonable price. My 2010 (actually my wife's) we just bought 2 monthes ago and it was brand new with 45 miles in the odometer. They still have one new one left at the same stealership with a stick. http://www.wrightcars.com/new/HUMMER/2010-HUMMER-H3+SUV-ccddda8a0a0d048d00c8ea1acf176d0b.htm

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
That's amazing they still have a new 3 - and you bought a NEW Hummer a couple months ago. Any crazy rebates on it?

Sent using Tapacrack

FRANKVZ

That's amazing they still have a new 3 - and you bought a NEW Hummer a couple months ago. Any crazy rebates on it?

Sent using Tapacrack

No, the rebates are long gone. They were kind enough to start the warranty over a year ago though. Same with my T.