• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Air Doc Intakes.com has the Hummer lineup covered

Doc Olds

Air Doc Intakes.com has Hummer covered with bolt on performance. Breathe freely our friends.

All H2s and SUTs, all of them, all years. Model H2: $179.99 plus $15.00 Shipping*

2006 and 2007 H3 with either 3.5L or 3.7L Engines. Model H367: $155.99 plus $15.00 Shipping*

2008+ H3 and 2009 H3T+ with 3.7L Engine. Model H308: $145.99 plus $15.00 Shipping*

2008+ H3 and 2009 H3T+ Alphas (LH8 V8). Model H3A: $169.99 plus $15.00 Shipping*

Stop by and visit us and Roc Doc.net at:

*$15 Shipping is for orders shipped only to the 48 connected US States. We ship worldwide, please contact us for a shipping quote outside the 48 US States.

Air Doc Intakes.com has Hummer covered with bolt on performance.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Great product! I have one on my 3T. Super easy to install.

Doc, can I buy another one of the large hose clamps that connect the intake to the air filter box (I tightend one of mine too much and stripped it)?

Doc Olds

Thank you gents. I posted up the basic info for our Hummer intakes, there is an FAQ page at the website which will help with basic stuff, and if anybody has more questions/comments, post those up here or cantact us through our growing website.

Bigunit, PM or email me (through our website) so I can get your address etc.

skippy

$15 shipping now that's a dealGreat product I have had it for years and the difference in running it is noticeable So easy to install as wellThanks doc

M

MUTAINT

Love our Air Doc Intakes on the H3 Alpha and I5 3.7L. Great customer support and products!!!!!!

Beachbum

Just to add another pic of the intake....
H3T V8 Alpha powdered in red
44A80E3C-6881-41FF-8A84-6153A5C0C751-1424-00000674612D9469.jpg

Also makes some kick ass diff covers too
AirTankSkid-1.png

LoJac963

I'll order one someday to pair up with my Volant box. Everytime I open the hood I can't stand seeing the giant stock tube/resonator in there....

MessiaH2

So Air Doc, I am definitely going to be adding your system to MESSIAH2 based on everyone's opinion on H4O but this brings me to another point. Why is there NOT any snorkel available for H2's... Is it basically just NOT enough room to make it actually work?

I know we are all about better performance for sure but do I dare ask - What about just making one available for LOOKS...Please don't shun me...LOL
I am thinking that If I can NOT get one that is functional because of lack of space..then I am going to be bold and say i still want one for looks which is better then nothing. I think a snorkel on my truck would look badass and if it is made for it, who would be the wiser? People expect my truck to have one but i do not have the resorces to make one. (i have thought about modifying a jeep or one already on the market) It seems like it could tie (snap) right into the side vent between the hood and door and bolt it up top. Just saying there might be a market for them... to me better then chrome! Just food for thought. LARRY

LoJac963

But what does it mount to, the cowel cover? A mount would have to be figured out as the cowel covers just snap into place. I too have looked into this for quite some time and after researching around it just wasn't worth the hassle. I however was trying to figure out a way to make it functional which entailed far too much....

MessiaH2

But what does it mount to, the cowl cover? A mount would have to be figured out as the cowl covers just snap into place. I too have looked into this for quite some time and after researching around it just wasn't worth the hassle. I however was trying to figure out a way to make it functional which entailed far too much....

I have succumb to the fact that it will not be functional :-( I also looked at it and obviously no one makes it because it's too hard or involved. I saw a few custom ones online but have NO idea if they are just for looks. I believe the pics below are UGLY, i do NOT like it down on the fender at all. I have also seen the round pipe style like on the H1 and they look stupid also.

So back to my point - lets say we remove the cowl and Why cant someone make a Non-Functional Snorkel, all black plastic that "Clips" into the Cowl area and then bolts to the area they all bolt to between the windshield and the door?

normal_photo_3.JPG
images

I might just end up drilling the cowl box and mounting something like this
images
directly to it...hmmm. Maybe we should start a thread in the correct spot on the forum? where should that be? builds?

08H3

I'll just throw in my endorsement of the AirDoc. I wasn't overly concerned with the performance gains (which seemed negligible if any by the SOTP dyno --Sorry Doc), HOWEVER I would still strongly recommend it on an H3 because it gives you some room between your coils and the intake. I ran into a frustrating CEL from a random misfire. What had happened is that two of the coil wires had the insulation rubbed off by being pinched under the OEM intake and were shorting against the engine. I repaired the wires, and then installed the AirDoc which eliminates any chance of those wires ever being pinched again.

LoJac963

I have succumb to the fact that it will not be functional :-( I also looked at it and obviously no one makes it because it's too hard or involved. I saw a few custom ones online but have NO idea if they are just for looks. I believe the pics below are UGLY, i do NOT like it down on the fender at all. I have also seen the round pipe style like on the H1 and they look stupid also.

So back to my point - lets say we remove the cowl and Why cant someone make a Non-Functional Snorkel, all black plastic that "Clips" into the Cowl area and then bolts to the area they all bolt to between the windshield and the door?

I might just end up drilling the cowl box and mounting something like thisdirectly to it...hmmm. Maybe we should start a thread in the correct spot on the forum? where should that be? builds?

The black one doesn't look too bad but I can't tell what's going on with the side of it with all the black, the yellow one looks terrible. I agree the H1 styles look horrible on the 2's. What you mentioned removing the cowel cover and replacing with a full snorkel would have make complete sense but obviously no company ever caught on to that idea......

6pack

Hey Doc, have you ever looked into re-routing the air box completely into the fender area, filter and all? I currently run a modded K&N FIPK, which removes the stock air box. The extra space made from removing the box holds my inter-cooler reservoir, but I want a colder-air setup than what the K&N provides with the shield. My only option is to get it out into the fender. I'm researching it and am just wondering if you've done anything along these lines.
Thanks,
Paul